From: Mar 29th, 2023 - Dec 30th, 2023
Posted on: May 20th, 2023
In this series the SDGs kenya Forum is looking forward to engage stakeholders in a knowledge sharing platform on previous work done. These studies are “Gender Budget Analysis” and the “Gender Data Gap Implementation Analysis”.
1. To disseminate gender data reports and collect inputs form various stakeholders.
2. Streamlining recommendations from the two study reports to linkages to policy demands and actions.
3. Enhance knowledge and skills for the media on gender data storytelling and increase use of data in communications platforms.
• Enriched evidence in the two reports for future policy actions
• Increase motivation to use data and evidence in policy processes.
• Expanded knowledge on gender data among other key actors in the ecosystem.
• Quality documentation of activity reports, social media reports and mainstream media
products for cross learning and future reference.